Essential Oils For Boosting Immunity
Back to school usually means our germ exposure ramps up. We have a few tips on how to use essential oils to keep you clear of bugs, grogginess and fatigue! Essential oils have amazing immunity boosting properties.
Essential Oils are powerful antiseptics and regenerators. They are relaxing, stress reducing, and sleep improving. All these things fight against stress, which is the biggest culprit in a weak immune system.
1. Eden’s Garden 5 Fighting Blend: This is a blend of lemon, cinnamon leaf, rosemary, clove and eucalyptus. Diffuse this in your home. Put drops of the oil on your pulse points: at the bottom of your feet, at your wrists and behind the ears.
2. Rosemary Essential Oil: Rosemary is an excellent liver cleanser (and our livers do so much work to clean out the bad stuff!). It is also an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Diffuse Rosemary Oil to reap its benefits.
3. Lemon & Grapefruit Essential Oils: Both these citrus essential oils are antiseptic, antibacterial, anti inflammatory, stress reducing, and energizing! Put a few drops of either or both in your water and sip on them for the day.
4. Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus has been revered for its immune boosting properties for centuries. It improves respiratory circulation. It is an antioxidant and also pain relieving. Diffuse or burn Eucalyptus Oil throughout the day to clear your air around you. Or if you need a quick fix, gently sniff the Eucalyptus through the day to feel an instant relief.
5. Aromatherapy Acupuncture, Massage and Cupping: At Rx, we can incorporate aromatherapy in our treatments and we can customize a treatment for you just to target immunity. The essential oils listed above combined with a lymphatic drainage or an acupuncture session will do wonders in creating your immune system into Fort Knox! In acupuncture, we target the points Stomach 36, Large Intestine 4, and Liver 3. These points work together to help not only support and boost the immune system by boosting chi but also regulate chi which helps reduce things such as stress, which would attack the immune system.